Festival Makeup Tips
Festival Makeup Tips from Revive Hair and Beauty Salons in Hale & Altrincham
Looking your best at a festival is a challenge. With all that mud, torrential rain, and dancing nights it’s hard to keep on top of the glamour!
You need fool proof easy to put on makeup with as few products as possible. Here are our recommendations for what to pack in your festival makeup bag…
1. CHOOSE a breathable, light foundation with a dewy finish to create a fresh base. It’s vital your foundation contains SPF to help protect you from the sun.
2. MAKE SURE to go for a moisturising lipstick or balm, and choose light colours as they’ll be easier to touch up throughout the day. Choose rose pink and peach blusher shades for a warm finish, and finish off with a highlighter for added shimmer.
3. PACK waterproof mascara for festival proof lashes. Make sure the mascara will create long lashes, saving you the hassle of fake lashes.
4. SWAP liquid liners for crayons as they’re easier to use and can be smudged for a chic grunge look. Swap black for coloured eyeliners for some festival fun.
5. PLAY around with glitters and brightly coloured eyeshadows for a rainbow wash around the eyes. Nothing is too much at a festival so go all out on mad designs and colour palettes. After a long day with no bathroom access make sure to pack facial wipes to easily remove makeup.
6. REMEMBER we stock a wide range of products from professional skincare and haircare brands like Redken – with some of them available in travel-size versions…perfect for squeezing into your festival backpack! For hair advice or to book an appointment, please give our hair salon in Hale a call on 0161 980 8555 or book online here.