CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) NOTICE
Covid Safety at Revive Skin & Hair
Following the government’s recent announcement and the changes that are being brought in from 4am on Tuesday 30th November, face coverings will be mandatory in shops, on public transport & in hair salons.
We have worked hard to transform our salon, taking the social distancing, hygiene and safeguarding into account, whilst also keeping both clients and staff safe, secure and comfortable.
You can also click the link HERE for the latest Government advice or HERE to read the latest information from the official NHS website. Let’s approach this with a unified front and look out for each other’s health and wellbeing.
Measures in place:
- Hand Sanitizer is available at our reception.
- All towels and gowns are thoroughly laundered after each use.
- Anti-Bacterial handwash has replaced our normal hand wash in all toilets and will remain in place.
- The salon is regularly cleaned every day and deep cleaned every evening. We will continue cleaning the salons to our usual high standard and use anti-bacterial spray-on door handles, handrails, toilet flushes, taps and other areas of multiple contact. We will continue this practice throughout the day and all areas of contact are cleaned with anti-bacterial products between clients.
- Our Reception team will ensure that the credit card machines are cleaned regularly using anti-bacterial wipes.
Before Your Appointment:
Before making or attending an appointment at our salons, please ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you travelled abroad or to any locations that have been affected by the coronavirus?
- Do you have any cold or flu-like symptoms?
- Are you, or is anyone close to you, feeling unwell? If so, please seek medical advice.
We value your co-operation and are, of course, happy to talk to you about any concerns you may have.
Naghmana & The Team. x