Tanning Services at Revive Hair & Beauty Salons in Hale and Altrincham
Looking for the best tanning salon in Hale and Altrincham? At Revive Hair & Beauty, we are proud to be official stockists of Xen Tan – the revolutionary tanning cream for people who want to enjoy a gorgeous, natural-looking sun tan all year round.
This is a cream application tan only. Our team of highly trained beauty therapists are here to ensure that you leave us with a streak-free and natural-looking glow – without the inherent dangers of skin damage that can result from over exposure to UVA and UVB rays. Xen Tan is available at both of our hair and beauty salons in Hale and Altrincham.
Why We Love Xen-Tan at Our Salons in Hale and Altrincham
Even the fairest skin can enjoy a year-round tan thanks to the unique moisture rich formula and unique time release ingredients. The Xen Tan has a gorgeous fresh fragrance, it applies smoothly to the skin and fades evenly for a flawless finish every time.
You can also choose from original or dark, depending on your desired effect. So, no matter what the special occasion – we’ve got you covered! We also stock Xen-Tan products, speak to your therapist at Revive Hair and Beauty for advice. Here are the reasons why we know you’re going to love Xen-Tan;
- It creates the most natural-looking sun-kissed glow
- There’s a product that’s perfect for every skin tone
- It goes on smoothly for a flawless result
- It’s packed with rich moisturisers that nourish your skin
- You’ll enjoy the long-lasting results for up to ten days
- Every product in the range smells delicious
- It fades gradually and evenly
- With a range of application options, including lotions, mousses and sprays, there’s something to suit everyone!
Tanning Application at Revive Hair & Beauty Salons in Hale and Altrincham
The dangers of sunbathing and using sunbeds cannot be ignored. And with Xen-Tan you can achieve the beautiful tan you love, without putting your skin, or your health, at risk. In fact, thanks to Xen-Tan’s skin-nourishing formula and rich moisturisers, using it actually helps care for skin, to keep it feeling fabulous.
In light of media stories reporting that sunless tanning products are unsafe, we would like to assure you that Xen-Tan products do not contain any toxic ingredients. Xen-Tan have been very careful to create high-quality and safe products that support healthy skin and we will continue to do so.
Here is an overview on some of the skin care benefits in our products:
- Green Tea – helps to fight free radicals that cause damage to the skin. It helps to neutralize UV light and is an antioxidant. It’s also very soothing.
- Vitamin A – is an antioxidant and is vital for growth, maintenance and health of the skin.
- Vitamin E – helps to balance the skin and works as an antioxidant and helps to prevent cellular damage.
- Shea Butter – is an excellent moisturizer extracted from a nut from the Karite tree. It helps with cellular restoration and is healing and provides elasticity to the skin.
- Gingko Biloba – helps to strengthen fragile skin. It helps increase collagen and balances skin texture.
Booking Your Xen-Tan Appointment
Book your Tanning Appointment at Revive Hair & Beauty by giving our Hale salon a call on 0161 980 8555 or our Altrincham Salon on 0161 929 8400. Treat yourself to a holiday glow all year round with a Xen-Tan for that special occasion, the perfect tan for every skin tone.