Here’s What You Need To Know For Your Next Visit To Revive Skin & Hair Salon in Altrincham
We are delighted to be back doing what we love, however it goes without saying that your salon visit looks a little different compared to previous visits.
In accordance with government guidelines, we have had to make a few changes to the way we operate with the health & safety of you & our staff as a top priority.
We would like to assure you that we have allocated extra time to allow for extra cleaning. As you are aware, we already take great pride in having excellent standards and our new methods and products will be at the same high level. This will include a full disinfectant of all chairs, surfaces and equipment between uses.
We thank you in advance for your patience and for helping us to do everything we can to stop the spread of coronavirus. We are happy to chat through any concerns you may have prior to your salon visit. Please call us on 0161 941 4213.
*Please note – If you are having your hair coloured, you will require a quick patch test 48 hours before your appointment.
The Latest Update: September 2020
As you can imagine, these guidelines are regularly being updated by the Government so please rest assured that we also update our procedures at the same time. As of September 11th 2020, there are some new rules we need to make you aware of. These are:
Food & Drink
Hot or cold drinks can be served to clients as long as they are provided in disposable cups or bottles. Food is NOT allowed to be consumed in a hair salon or barbershop and clients are only allowed to remove their face mask or covering to take sips of their drink.
Track & Trace
Taking part in the NHS Track & Trace will be mandatory from 18th September 2020 which is why we have to keep a record of all our clients. When you visit, please help us by providing your name and contact phone number.
Covid safe salons near me
Measures In Place To Help Clients & Team Stay As Safe As Possible at Revive Skin & Hair Salon, Altrincham Town Centre…
· Adhering to the 2m distance rule to ensure you are at the safest distance for your time in the salon
· We will be regularly disinfecting key areas such as door handles, styling stations, reception area and toilets
· We will provide hand sanitiser at the entrance to the salon
· Rigorous cross-contamination clean down routines
· Visors & masks will be worn by staff for all hair and beauty services
· It is now mandatory for all clients to wear face coverings
· All of our team have disposable gloves, aprons and masks to wear when looking after you
· Please talk through the mirror whenever possible rather than face to face with your stylist
· Please avoid touching any retail products on display
· Clients will only be allowed into the salon when their appointment is due. We ask that clients come for their appointments alone.
· Entrance to the salon will strictly be by appointment only. If you do not have an appointment scheduled, but would like to purchase any products, please ring ahead
· You will be asked to handle your own coat/bag
· Our team will be wearing appropriate PPE during your appointment and will wash and sanitise their hands before and after each client.
· Single use items such as towels, gowns, capes will be used on all clients