Coronavirus – What Measures Revive Skin & Hair Salons in Altrincham Are Taking
In light of the recent and ongoing outbreak of the (Covid-19) Coronavirus, Revive Skin & Hair Salons would like to reassure our clients that we have put additional steps in place in the salon.
You can also click the link HERE for the latest Government advice or HERE to read the latest information from the official NHS website. Let’s approach this with a unified front and look out for each other’s health and wellbeing.
Precautions Against Coronavirus at Revive Skin & Hair
- Hand Sanitizer is available at our reception.
- All magazines have been removed from the salon. Please feel free to bring in your own magazine or tablet/Ipad your appointment.
- All towels and gowns are thoroughly laundered after each use.
- Anti-Bacterial handwash has replaced our normal hand wash in all toilets and will remain in place.
- The salon is regularly cleaned every day and deep cleaned every evening. We will continue cleaning the salons to our usual high standard and use anti-bacterial spray-on door handles, handrails, toilet flushes, taps and other areas of multiple contact. We will continue this practice throughout the day and all areas of contact are cleaned with anti-bacterial products between clients.
- Our Reception team will ensure that the credit card machines are cleaned regularly using anti-bacterial wipes.
Before Your Appointment at Revive Hair & Beauty Salons, Altrincham
Before making or attending an appointment at our salons, please ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you travelled abroad or to any locations that have been affected by the corona virus?
- Do you have any cold or flu-like symptoms?
- Are you, or is anyone close to you, feeling unwell?
If so, please seek medical advice.
If you need to speak to us, please call your local Revive Hair & Beauty Salon using the links below. We value your co-operation and are, of course, happy to talk to you about any concerns you may have.
Naghmana & The Team. x